Previous slide
Next slide

A feeling of arriving home!

A very special place on the Alentejo coast, near Zambujeira do Mar on Portugal's picturesque Atlantic coast. Craveiral Farmhouse offers the perfect combination between the beauty of nature and the comfort of modern life, between simplicity and comfortable luxury.

Craveiral Farmhouse has launched a long-term gastronomic and agricultural project. A restaurant where the concept "from farm to table" is lived, and local dishes are interpreted in a simple and delicious way. 70% of the ingredients come from the restaurant's own vegetable gardens and orchards and the remaining 30% from producers in the Odemira region. The perfect place for lovers of nature and sustainability.

On 9 hectares of nature and fresh air, there are 33 accommodations in various categories, from studios to 2-bedroom houses. Three pools, one of them indoor, a centre for nature interpretation, the fruit and vegetable gardens, a farm with animals and the whole space of the world, between land and sea.

An ideal place for families, where even the little ones can move freely. Various child-friendly activities are offered, such as cooking classes, painting, pottery and film screenings. The farmhouses are also spacious and very suitable for families. Pets are also very welcome here and are allowed in all areas of the hotel.

For active holidaymakers, the region offers many options, from cycling tours, a flight in a hot air balloon or a horse ride along the beautiful coast.

www.craveiral.pt/en

Downloads

This download area is only visible for members. Please log in here or register here